Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.
Prompt Response: When I was in Dakar, Senegal I went up the stairs of the Monument Of Renaissance I was so high up the breeze hit my entire body. I felt so good watching the sunrise hear the birds chirp. At that moment I truly felt connected with nature. I can vividly remember the smell of the breeze it was like grass. As well as the mosquitoes waiting for me on my way down.
Summary: This lesson we discussed Native American literature. We talked about themes they used as well as how stories were passed down. They often reference themes in relation to the nature and their environment. Stories were transmitted orally so it could often be changed.
Reflection: I learned about the themes used in Native American literature. Also I didn't know they didn't like being called Native American's. The fact that they use themes involving nature really connected with me because I love nature.
Comments
Post a Comment