3 Goal that I want to achieve this year.
I have a lot of goals but I'll break them down to the 3 most important school related goals. My first goal is to have all A's in my class I know it's a bit basic but honestly it's something important to me because I really haven't had a high school year where I had perfect grade. I was always dropping into the B's but this school year I want to stay all A's. My second goal is to have great attendance. For me this goal is a bit difficult and more personal since last school year my attendance was abysmal I was often absent or skipping mostly due to oversleeping or not liking my teachers. So I plan to not miss at least a week's worth of school per semester. Obviously perfect attendance would be amazing but I often have things to do that take priority over school. My third and last goal is having no missing work. It goes hand in hand with my first goal. I will have absolutely 0 missing assignments.
Comments
Post a Comment