Analyze how you’ve adapted to the demands of this course over the past week, and evaluate one strength and one challenge you anticipate as we progress, justifying your insights with personal examples.
Well obviously I expected to write but not every day. For a moment I was overwhelmed with all the writing but I got used to it. It wasn't a lot of writing just more than i'm used to. One of my strengths I would say is my creativity I read so many books and watch a lot of shows to the point i'm really knowledge about like fantasy elements. A challenge I expect is essay's I often get sidetracked while writing so essay's aren't my forte.
Summary: I revised my origin myth adding details before later submitting it. I added more about how the animals life before they created earth, gave more reasons as to why they did it. Also expanded on the conflict.
Reflection: I need to be a bit more creative on the moral of the story. I should pace myself better. Also I should have honestly written a bit more the story was extremely short.
Comments
Post a Comment