Everyone has burning questions about life. Mysteries we wonder about but don’t always have clear answers for. Think about your biggest questions about existence, purpose, or the world around you. Write a blog post where you share at least two of your most burning questions about life and explain why these questions matter to you.
Obviously I have a lot of questions about life but if I had to narrow it down to just two it would be first why am I alive. Not in a suicidal meaning but as a genuine question. Why do we exist why is anything anywhere. It has always been something I thought about maybe it's all luck or maybe their is a God out there who created everything. The second question is slightly connected to the first it's does God exist or are we byproducts of a series of chain reactions basically what created humans. If it is some chain reaction of events what started the chain reaction did it start from nothing and if it's a God why did I choose to create humans when it did. My question are just questions about our being alive on earth.
We started our visual representation of the Origin Myth we logged into Adobe Express and create the template for the poster.
I learned how to use Adobe Express because I was absent the previous day Mr. Rease talked about it.
Comments
Post a Comment