What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 The most creative thing I ever made was a storyboard. Actually I did this recently from my Audio & Video Tech class. I made basically I story with different shots like close up and cowboy shots. Incorporating the background, middle ground and foreground. It was my best work because it was the only time I ever tried while drawing apart from elementary school when I could barely hold a pencil.

Today we continued on the poster. I was rereading my origin myth, and remembering the theme. Basically the whole class was working on the poster.

I was learning even more how to use Adobe Express especially adding images and videos. I found out how to change the background fonts and spaced out my page.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.