Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 I would like to go to Japan. I've heard good things about it from people who went. As well as the internet portrays it as heaven on earth. So I would like to go maybe see Mt.Fuji, grab a couple cherry blossoms, eat the local food and overall experience Japanese culture. Another place would be Italy. It's the country I want to live in, in the future and would be nice to explore.

We just were presenting and got through everyone who finished on time.

I went to present it was good just explaining my story the way I want to and I think I did pretty well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.

Write about a meaningful object or place in your life that carries a story.

Write about a time you felt connected to nature, like the kinship in Native American myths.